I wish I had had this idea. Paul Smith is writing about media for the Guardian, and blog about radio, TV and tech for different websites. He decided, few days ago, to travel as far as he can in 30 days – with a little help from his twitter friends.
He has made up five rules, that he has to follow:
1. I can only accept offers of travel and accommodation on Twitter, from users who are following @twitchhiker
2. I can’t make any plans further than three days in advance
3. I can only spend money on food, drink and anything that might fit in my suitcase
4. If there’s more than one offer on the table, I get to choose which I take. If there’s only one, I have to take it within 48 hours.
5. If I’m unable to find a way to move on from a … read on